What is Forward Worthington?
Forward Worthington is a non-profit volunteer organization of businesses and individuals who ban together to advance the commercial, financial, industrial and civic interests of our community in an effort to expand the economy of the area.
Forward Worthington is the vehicle through which members can accomplish collectively what they could not do individually. Forward Worthington’s strength lies in attracting the greatest number of individuals and firms into membership, creating a pool of resources from which to draw ideas, energy and finances.
Forward Worthington is not a department of the city, county or state government; it is not a social service or charitable institution it is not a private advertising, publicity or public relations agency. It is staffed with qualified people who know how to utilize all the resources for the best interest of its members.
What is the Forward Worthington?
The Forward Worthington purpose is to sell the Worthington area as a site for conventions and business conferences/meetings; increase the number of visitors to Worthington and improve services and events to travelers, conventions, and residents; develop and promote attractions and special events in and to the Worthington area.
MEET OUR STAFF
Jaime Salinas Executive Director
2023 Board of Directors
- Julie Foote, MVTV Wireless
- Mark Vis, First State Bank Southwest
- Katie Meyer, New Vision Coop
- Minilik Mersha, MC Glass & Key
- Jill Cuperus, Center for Active Living
- John Standafer, Edward Jones
- Tom Hanson, JBS
- Paige Kinley, Functional Health & Wellness
- Melissa Gehl, Leading Edge Credit Union
- Bruce Heitkamp, Nobles County
- Steve Robinson, City of Worthington
- Scott Hain, Public Utilities